Friday, October 7, 2011

Housework, Sex and Van Morrison

One of my bosoms just told me I need to be a consistent blogger. Monday. Wednesday. Friday. Those are my days. But my camera is dead so I can't interest you with photos and I am supposed to be cleaning my home instead of typing. But alas, in the name of consistency, I type (but quickly). Two things on the agenda today. 1. Clean House (because mamma aint happy starting the weekend off with dust and laundry..and if Mamma aint happy, .....) 2. Listen to music. Pandora delivers. Van Morrison delivers. Van Morrison gets me in a lovin' kinda mood. You? Good thing its the weekend. Lots of time for lovin. Which brings me to think about a book I once read. The lady rambled on about how important it is for men to assist in housework if they want to increase their wife's non distracted involvement during that three letter word. You know, the one that starts with an S and ends with an x. Or better said, if you want your wife thinking about your hot self rather than laundry, then help her get it done. I think it's rather genius. For the most part. I would add and subtract to other things she said (and believe you me, I have.) Including, if you have more time than your husband to do the mundane, like clean, humble yourself and do it. I am humble today. And I am cleaning. And this weekend, I'll be lovin'. Crazy Love.

You? Not feeling the love? Here, maybe he will help:




3 comments:

  1. this might be my favorite post yet. i'll be thinking about you two this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. love. you. write a book. now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, van morrison speaks my love language. and husband knows this...{and he emptys the dishwasher, too}...

    ReplyDelete