Friday, September 30, 2011

TCB

Taking Care of Business. Did you know that Elvis developed his own form of Karate? He coined it TCB. Google it. Elvis really is fascinating. So much so, I danced with him at my wedding. For reals. My husband may or may not rock a tattoo that reminds me of all things Elvis and his awesomeness (but not as awesome as boobs). Anyhow, TCB....Take Care of Business. This weekend it will be our family motto. Inevitably, this will include but not be limited to: Our daughter corralling our pet chicken:

And, warding of tantrums from our fashionista by creating and cannibilizing favorite clothing, to suit her liking and growth spurts. Like this:



How about you? Weekend plans?


Till Monday,


Granny















Would love to hear from you!
Email me: grannysbosom@gmail.com